Saturday, March 15, 2008

Engagement Pictures

We know you were all dying to see more pictures of just the two of us so here they are! I was looking at some older pictures and I love these. They are from right after we got engaged. Some of my favorite pictures ever are below. I am excited to say that I am still madly in love with my husband. I know we have only been married a year and a half but some people have serious marital problems by now. I couldn't have made a better choice when it came to selecting an eternal companion. Thanks for being such a bad-A husband Josh.





Freaky head-spinning Courtney


Normal head Courtney







3 comments:

Spiker said...

Josh you are so bad A! i am glad you are still madly in love with your husband because we are not paying for another wedding! One per kid!~ Mom

Kennell's said...

What a GORGEOUS couple! I found your blog through my good friend Hailers!!!! And when you get to it, you'll have absolutely GORGEOUS children!!!!!

Laura said...

You guys are just too adorable. I don't even know what to do with myself.