Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sundance, Heaven on earth.

One of my very favorite places on earth is Sundance, Utah. It is calm, rustic, and charming. I love the clean, crisp mountain air, the smells, the architecture, the decor, the food, the trees, and everything else I am forgetting at the moment. My family rents cabins in Sundance every other year and some of my favorite memories are from those weeks. We were able to go eat at the Foundry Grill at on Friday night. Our friend, Veronica, is in town from NYC so we took her to experience the beauty of Sundance.

I wish these photos were in focus. This is my favorite hall way. It is lined with old photos of events that have taken place here. There is one that I particularly love, it is of Robert Redford and his daughter riding a horse together. I love daddy/daughter pictures so I completely adore this one.


I really want this bowl. It is enormous and beautiful. I could bathe in it every day.

Josh enjoying watching me enjoy my favorite raspberry lemonade.

Meet our darling friend Veronica.

We got to see a raccoon. Luckily this one was friendly because they can be mean little buggers.

5 comments:

Jonah said...

Hey Courtney...just catchin' up on your blog. Did Josh go to Brighton?? Saw the Bengals jersey. Anyway, that's where I went to HS. Hope you are doing well.

the organic kitchen said...

Remember when the raccoons killed our baby ducks? I just thought I would bring up a really sad childhood memory for no reason...

the organic kitchen said...

BTW we will do Xmas photos down here at Christmas. Wear whatever you want as long as it is charcoal grey or black. ~ Mom

Brittany and Johnse said...

hey court!! this is brittany remington (but now davis) ;) how are you??? it has been a LONG time! my mom gave me your mom's blog which led me to you! we need to catch up! hope all is well....are you still in utah?

Spiker said...

Okay 2 things about this post...

1. josh is wearing flip flops

2. Josh should have gotten in the bowl