Sunday, November 2, 2008

Joshua Ray

Today is my husband's 26th birthday. I made a list of some things you may or may not know about Josh. They are all reasons I love him. Some of them drive me bananas, others are just adorable facts but here they are.

Here are 26 things I love about Josh:
  1. He loves me even when I'm not having my best day.
  2. He is very honest (sometimes too honest).
  3. He loves his family and would do anything for them.
  4. He is very driven and is a very hard worker.
  5. He is a born inventor- one day he will make something that we won't be able to live without.
  6. He is athletic and competitive...a true mans man.
  7. Josh has a great laugh, AMAZING SMILE, and truly adorable dimples.
  8. He is big and makes me feel safe. He could destroy any monster or bad guy out there. Don't mess with him.
  9. The man is a genius. He is so smart it is scary.
  10. He is passionate about living a healthy and balanced life.
  11. He respects his mom.
  12. He loves and lives the gospel.
  13. He looks incredibly sexy with a weeks worth of scruff on his face.
  14. He has great hair. I love it when he wears it a little bit longer, I try to push off giving him a hair cut as long as he can stand it.
  15. He is very thorough with whatever he is doing be it researching what type of computer to buy, fixing a fence, reading a book, or hanging shelves. The man is a perfectionist. He won't rest until he has everything to his liking. He needs to know everything about everything.
  16. He is sweet with our nieces.
  17. He is my personal handy man. He can do ANYTHING around the house. He can hang crown molding, install a new deck, hang curtains, wire surround sound, and install flooring.
  18. He loves to build things and wants to make furniture when he retires.
  19. He loves to figure out how things work. He would take things apart and put them back together all day if he could.
  20. He looks great in a business suit, and in his birthday suit.
  21. He is gentle and sweet with me. He is very protective and is good at making sure I am comfortable and happy.
  22. Joshua loves to dress up for Halloween. He likes to be creative and come up with funny things to wear. He gets so into it it becomes contagious.
  23. He rarely gets sick. I love that he takes care of his body and is a healthy being. This will most likely make my life a lot easier in the long run.
  24. He will be a darling father one day. Hopefully one day comes soon.
  25. He gets embarrassed when I tell him how attractive I think he is. I think it's so cute that he is humble and has no idea how good looking he really is.
  26. Josh is a good partner. He is the best husband I could ever ask for, this is so cheesy but he really is a dream come true. Josh makes my life easier, he is a light in our home. I know when our time comes he will be an amazing parent. He will raise good, strong, happy children. He is the best person out there for me.
Happy Birthday Josh. I love you so much!

12 comments:

The Alvords said...

Thanks Court, love you.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Happy Birthday! We love you Josh!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Hope it's a good one! Hey Court, have you checked out the California Utah Women's Confrence yet? Don't mean to be hard pressed about it, don't worry if you don't have any desire. Just thought that you might be able to make a bundle! Ok, love you guys! Plus I would love to see your boutique there!

Kevin and Lindsey said...

Happy birthday Josh! Court that is such a great idea to make a list of the things you love about Josh! You are such a fun couple!

Missy said...

Happy birthday Alvey-Alvooord!

Brooke and Matt: said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!! This list is so cute:)

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!!! We're so glad we've met you. You ROCK!!

Shari said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!

JoeyandAshleyHoward said...

Happy Birthday Josh! That was the cutest post I have ever read. :)

Melissa said...

So cute, I love it! Happy Birthday Josh.
Ya we bought a house about 4 months ago. Come visit anytime! How is everything?! It's getting cold out now...I don't know how I'm going to handle this. haha Well thank you again for having us over when Jess and Jason came to visit, we had fun! xoxo

Adam & Samantha said...

what a good idea! happy birthday josh and cute post court!

Spiker said...

very sweet...I could have lived without the birthday suit comment tho...You did a good job picking a great guy court! happy birthdy josh!