Today is my husband's 26th birthday. I made a list of some things you may or may not know about Josh. They are all reasons I love him. Some of them drive me bananas, others are just adorable facts but here they are.
Here are 26 things I love about Josh:
- He loves me even when I'm not having my best day.
- He is very honest (sometimes too honest).
- He loves his family and would do anything for them.
- He is very driven and is a very hard worker.
- He is a born inventor- one day he will make something that we won't be able to live without.
- He is athletic and competitive...a true mans man.
- Josh has a great laugh, AMAZING SMILE, and truly adorable dimples.
- He is big and makes me feel safe. He could destroy any monster or bad guy out there. Don't mess with him.
- The man is a genius. He is so smart it is scary.
- He is passionate about living a healthy and balanced life.
- He respects his mom.
- He loves and lives the gospel.
- He looks incredibly sexy with a weeks worth of scruff on his face.
- He has great hair. I love it when he wears it a little bit longer, I try to push off giving him a hair cut as long as he can stand it.
- He is very thorough with whatever he is doing be it researching what type of computer to buy, fixing a fence, reading a book, or hanging shelves. The man is a perfectionist. He won't rest until he has everything to his liking. He needs to know everything about everything.
- He is sweet with our nieces.
- He is my personal handy man. He can do ANYTHING around the house. He can hang crown molding, install a new deck, hang curtains, wire surround sound, and install flooring.
- He loves to build things and wants to make furniture when he retires.
- He loves to figure out how things work. He would take things apart and put them back together all day if he could.
- He looks great in a business suit, and in his birthday suit.
- He is gentle and sweet with me. He is very protective and is good at making sure I am comfortable and happy.
- Joshua loves to dress up for Halloween. He likes to be creative and come up with funny things to wear. He gets so into it it becomes contagious.
- He rarely gets sick. I love that he takes care of his body and is a healthy being. This will most likely make my life a lot easier in the long run.
- He will be a darling father one day. Hopefully one day comes soon.
- He gets embarrassed when I tell him how attractive I think he is. I think it's so cute that he is humble and has no idea how good looking he really is.
- Josh is a good partner. He is the best husband I could ever ask for, this is so cheesy but he really is a dream come true. Josh makes my life easier, he is a light in our home. I know when our time comes he will be an amazing parent. He will raise good, strong, happy children. He is the best person out there for me.
Happy Birthday Josh. I love you so much!