Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun with Dad

My dad came to New York for the week. We loved having him here. He is a very fun person to be with. We went out to many dinners, went to a Broadway show, and went shopping. We also went on a bike taxi. If you have never done it, I highly recommend it. It is quite the adventure. The cyclist pulls you down the street in the middle of all the taxis. You are dodging cars and hoping you don't die the entire time but it is really fun. It is by far the most pleasant way to get around the city. Thanks Daddy for coming to the city and for treating us to everything! We had a blast.



My twin

At Young Frankenstein

My Dad and his favorite meal ever.

4 comments:

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

I would like to see the after picture on the pasta. Both the expression on the face, the sauce on the shirt, and you guys rolling him out. That is a huge platter of food.

Julie said...

Yay for your dad visiting! I agree with you that dads are the greatest! I'm glad to see that everything's going great with you guys! How long are you in NY for?

Spiker said...

I guess daddy wasn't watching his girlish figure huh?.... did you notice how much you look alike in that picture on the bike taxi? Glad you had fun and looking forward to seeing you in May! Yeah for Pasadena Showcase and Hipcooks! BTW the lululemon exercise pants fit great! But the top is a little show and tell if you know what i mean....Thanks! Love, Mom

Hailey Happens said...

I did that in New York and it was a blast. However, I was at a Vogue Fasion premier for bebe and I went to get my makeup done with my assistant manager and we couldn't get a taxi back to the hotel to go to the event. Literally, this bike taxi guy saved us from being fired. I thougt we were going to die!! He was going down one-way streets the wrong way. It was hilarious