Saturday, February 23, 2008

A New York Weekend

So we did some New Yorky things last night and this morning. Last night I went on my first subway ride. I quickly found out how smelly and gross they are. We saw a couple crazies and I was sad for them. We went down to Times Square and browsed the area. We pretty much just walked the streets last night to see what was around. When we were at the base of the Empire State Building we looked up and it looked like it was on fire. The top of the building was in the clouds! It was glowing from the light and moisture combination and it looked awesome. This morning we met a friend of ours for brunch up town. We ate at the yummiest cafe. I haven't had that good of a breakfast in a long time. The hot chocolate we got was so pretty I had to take a picture of it. After breakfast we walked along part of Central Park to the Museum of Natural History. It is enormous! We saw everything you can imagine. Anything you could ever want to learn about was in this museum.









No comments: