Friday, June 4, 2010

As of late

I am such a slacker. We have been so busy lately I have completely neglected my blog. For the past few weeks we have been doing yard work- and a lot of it. Pictures to come of its transformation. We have also been going away for weekends, preparing for baby, working and doing all the usual stuff.

This is way old news but we went to a Jazz game. I don't remember who they were playing but it was the last game of the series before they played the Lakers. I remember that because all the boys were sad to find out the Lakers had also won and they knew their fate right then and there. We stayed in Brett's dad's luxury box with a good view and lots to eat. The men were in Heaven.

Neil and Josh

Tori and Katie

Joe, Katie, Neil

Two weekends ago we were up at the cabin. It was as fun and relaxing as ever. We went in the spa, played games, did puzzles, hiked, and watched movies.

While the girls made breakfast,

the boys were outside perfecting their hunting skills. You should have seen them when they came back in, they looked so proud of themselves. It was pretty funny.




Memorial Day weekend was spent in Las Vegas with Brett and Heather. It was soooo much fun! We did only what we wanted to do, when we wanted to do it. We spent two days at the pool, ate way too much food and enjoyed each others company. My feet were so disgusting after walking The Strip the first day. My dress was dragging on the floor and my feet fell victim to the nasty stains that were brought along with it.

We of course had to stop by Grimaldi's, my favorite pizza place in all the world.

And what happened to be right next door? Yep, Nielson's frozen custard.

We spent some time sight seeing. I always love the Belagio's conservatory.


Serendipity opened at Cesar's Palace. We of course had to stop there for a little frozen hot chocolate and 'you can't say no' sundae. Look at the size of that thing! All 4 of us were sharing and we still couldn't finish it.

Josh couldn't resist trying though. It was so funny to watch because with every bite he felt grosser and grosser but he couldn't get himself to stop.

The shame is setting in.

Here I am in all my 24-week pregnant round glory.

If you want my new favorite breakfast recipe, head on over to Be Healthy, Be Happy. You will be so happy you did!

That's all for now folks!

12 comments:

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

Your the cutest pregnant girl ever.

CASEY & NICOLE said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! You really are the cutest prego!! I can't wait to meet your little miss! She is going to be so darling!!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

You are so stinking cute!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

So fun! Can't wait to see the yard photos too! We are sure jealous you guys live close to the cabin & can enjoy it so often!

rach said...

Well aren't you just the cutest little thing I love that belly! Enjoy it I promise u will miss it!:)

the organic kitchen said...

Ew your feet confirm my instincts, Vegas is the filthiest place on earth.

Trish said...

I've followed your blog for a while now.. You are too cute!!! I was wondering if you would share your Choc. chip cookie recipe with the blog world??

Trish

Rachel said...

You totally rock the bikini! Glad you guys had fun in Sin City. We'll have to swap more stories.

Brooke and Matt: said...

Looks like fun!! I can't believe how dirty you feet got, the strip is so filthy!

Julie said...

Sure looks like fun! You are looking so cute too!

Meagan said...

Oh my gosh, your belly is so cute!!!!! I love that you rock the two piece. Everyone thought I was nuts because I wore a bikini 2 weeks before giving birth. I was huge and not lookin' hot, but I loooved my huge belly.

You guys have so much fun!

Jake and Kim said...

You're belly is so cute, and well the rest of you I'm jealous haha! But really, you're my role model when it comes to fitness, and I have a long way to go...maybe next pregnancy! You guys are going to be the cutest parents!