Friday, May 7, 2010

Meeting Eloise

Eloise May was born to two of our best friends, Matt and Brooke, on Wednesday May 5. We had the honor of meeting her when she was just 4 hours old. What a sight she was...perfection! She has the sweetest little face and was such a delight to hold. I wanted to take her home with me. Congratulations Matt and Brooke on the birth of your gorgeous daughter. I can't wait to watch her grow and learn, I can't wait to love her and I am so excited that our daughter has a built in life long friend. We love you little Ellie!



6 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Cute cute baby. I love the name Ellie!

Rachel said...

Melt my heart! She is beautiful!!!

Brooke and Matt: said...

oh Court this is so so sweet. Little Ellie loves you guys and I am grateful to have such great friends and a new little friend on the way. We love you guys!

the organic kitchen said...

That will be you soon!!!

Julie said...

She is so sweet. Doesn't it make you even more excited to have your little babe!?

p.s. I was so bummed I couldn't get lunch with you, Tiff and Tori!! Another time I guess. ;)

Kathryn said...

Hey fellow Alvord's. I think we're related! My husband is a second cousin with Sally Jensen. So, our husbands are related I think. Anyway, I'm trying to connect with more of his family. You can check out our blog at alvordcrew.blogspot.com