Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Princess Pretty Feet

(My Uncle Richard used to call us all Princess Pretty Feet when we were little.)

Calling all clients! I am now doing gel nails, which I am surprisingly excited about. My favorite kind to do is glitter. It is so smooth, sparkly and I like them better than acrylic! They aren't as hard to remove as acrylic nails and it is super easy to change colors. They are also cheaper than acrylic, $28 solo service and $20 as an add on service. These are awesome for spring and summer. I can customize a color, just for you. The color I'm wearing right now is called Valentine.

3 comments:

the organic kitchen said...

Cute!

Heather said...

Can you do gel toenails as well? That might be something I am interested in for sure!

Heather said...

I tried to leave a comment a second ago, but I guess it didn't take...I wanted to know if you do gel toenails, too, because that is something I would be interested in!