Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Josh's Birthday and a Great-Grandma Visits

The first week of the month was a busy one for us. We had 2 sets of out of town visitors, and Josh's birthday to celebrate.

We went on our first date, sans Lucy, since she was born. It was weird being without her but we had a great time together and are looking forward to another night out alone. We enjoyed Red Iguana, our favorite Mexican restaurant in Utah and a stroll around Gateway. We both handled being away from Lucy much better than we expected. We fully trusted our babysitters so I'm sure that's why we felt so calm.

For Josh's birthday he got a tracing of Lucy's hand and foot, a picture of her for his office, and tickets to the U/TCU football game, and the Jazz/Clippers game. He enjoyed an entire day of sports, including his own flag football game.

Lucy with her first babysitters, Brett and Heather.

Thanks Brett and Heather for taking such great care of our little babe.

Happy Birthday to my Joshua Ray. I love you more than I know how to express. You are such an amazing father and are the best husband I could imagine. Lucy and I are both so lucky to have you as our own. We love you!


My Grandma Judy and her boyfriend Bob came to SLC to meet sweet Lucy June. We loved having them in town and it was really exciting for my grandma to meet her first great-grandchild. We enjoyed dinners together, cuddle time with Lucy, and they were also able to visit temple square and Park City while they were here.






We love you Grandma, thank you for coming to visit us!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Your grandma is so cute! Would I expect anything less from your family?

Lindsay said...

i seriously love her headbands! i'd really love to know where you get them, i'm having a girl next spring and it'd be so fun to have some for her!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

So so so so so cute.

Spiker said...

Oh I love these pictures! I will need to get them. Lucy... I could just eat her up!

Meagan said...

Your baby is so dang cute. You guys are adorable.

<3

Meagan