Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sunday Sunday


On Sunday we took a drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Silver Lake. It was so beautiful up there! I absolutely LOVE Utah in the Fall. There is nothing better than the crisp air, the changing leaves, and the yummy Fall food, and the clothes. I just love all of it!

On Sunday I was called to be the Beehive adviser in my ward. I am over 10 darling girls. I really like the age of the girls in the Beehive class because they aren't mean teenagers yet. They still like to go to church and they listen to what you say. I think we will have a blast together.

On Sunday night one of my best friends growing up, Jessica Bleifer, came over to our house. She was in town with her fiance visiting her sister. We all played Dirty Minds, ate peach cobbler, and had the chance to catch up. It was sooo good to see her.

Seriously, how unbelievably hot is my husband?

Beautiful Silver Lake

No comments: