Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
1. My Family~ My husband is amazing, my parents and siblings are the best, and I love my nieces as if they are my own.
2. Food~ I love to eat. I better keep working out because if I ever stop I will be a cow.
3. My wordrobe~ I love to go into my closet and look at my collection of clothes, shoes and accessories.
1. Having somebody very close to me die or have a serious illness. I love people too much. I don't want to see anyone go through something horrible and I never want to lose a loved one.
2. Not being able to have children. I think I was born to be a mama so this would devistate me.
3. I'm not afraid of dying but I am afraid of the way I will go. I don't want to fall to my death, I hate flying for this very reason. If you crash in a plane, that's a long way down. I don't want to be eaten by a shark, that would be scary and painful. I don't want a lion to chase me down for dinner. I don't want a bear to beat me to death and I certainly don't want a gorilla to sit on me. Basically I don't want to die because an animal saw that I was an easy target. I also don't want some psychopath to kidnap me and do terrible things to me before he finishes me off. You would think that I have spent a lot of time thinking about this but I really haven't. Josh and I were talking about this very thing yesterday so it is fresh in my noggin.
3 obsessions/ collections
1. I love clothes, make up, perfume and accessories. I would say that I collect these things but doesn't everyone? I pretty much am obsessed with anything that makes you absolutely lovely.
2. I love to organize. I love to do everything kind of organizing. I particularly love to do closets though.
3. I am obsessed with babies and little childern. I want lots of them and I wish I had some running around my house right now. PLEASE JOSH, PLEASE!
1. I want Josh and I to always be happy in our marriage. I know crap happens and everyone has their ups and downs but I hope that we are always happy that we chose each other.
2. To convince my husband to get me pregnant in the near future.
3. To have defined abs by our trip to Cancun in August.
3 random/surprising facts about myself
1. I think I am one of the funniest people alive, just ask Josh. Not really but I do crack myself up from time to time. I laugh at my genius humor all the live long day(someone has to). I have the lamest sense of humor. I get it from my mom and grandma. I think the silliest things are funny and that is why I think I am funny. I'm just kind of one big silly joke.
2. I am a little old lady inside. I love to knit and I make these cute little hats for people of all ages. I am going to try to create a website so you can all see them. They are just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. If I can't get a website going I will create a special blog just for them.
3. I love to play. I don't get to do it very often but I really enjoy it when I can. I love to jump on trampolines and pogo sticks, I love to swim (well I'm sort of afraid of swimming but I like to be by the pool), I love to dance and sing, I pretty much just love to have fun.
5 people I tag: